LCG knows the value of identifying and reducing risk. During his FBI career, Will personally investigated countless cases involving individuals and businesses where the failure to identify and reduce risk led to devastating financial and personal loss, even death. This experience gave Will unique knowledge, insight, and perspective on the ways to reduce risk and improve security.
Will also served for over 20 years on an elite FBI SWAT Team, where he refined his ability to effectively plan and prepare for contingencies, known threats, and worst case scenarios. LCG uses these skills as the foundation for its security consulting. LCG advises clients on how to reduce specific risks, create favorable security conditions, and prepare for and respond to a crisis or contingency with a range of real-world options.
Security Services include:
- Active shooter response training for corporate groups and private clients
- Security and risk assessments/planning for corporate and private clients
- Comprehensive personal and family, and business security
- Executive protection
- International travel planning, training, and security services
- Workplace violence training and consulting
- Management of active, ongoing threats
- Corporate security program development
- Faith based and mission organization security services
- Additional security services tailored to our clients’ needs